The Royalhouse Community Development (RCD) is a Maryland non-profit community development organization organized to promote social empowerment, educational development, and holistic engagement in surrounding areas. RCD seeks to address, provide, partner and consult with local organizations, businesses, and non-profits to equip and help individuals and families learn, grow and thrive.
RCD is committed to enhancing the quality of life in its catchment area through local and joint initiatives and varied social services programs. To address the growing and systematic educational, social, health, and economic issues plaguing Prince George’s County and surrounding the DMV region, RCD envisions the development of the Royalhouse E3 Center.
• Afterschool Tutoring (coming soon)
• GED Program (coming soon)
• Girl Scouts
• "So You Want To" Teens Series
Empowerment Center (coming soon)
• Work Readiness Center
• Social Service Center (WIC, Food Bank, Healthcare applicants)
• Digital Media Lab
• Multi-Purpose Community Room
Engagement Center (coming soon)
• Health, Fitness and Nutrition Classes
• Youth Athletics Center
• Counseling and Support for Drug Addiction
• Counseling and Support for HIV and AIDS Patients